Apply For A Grant
The mission of Women’s Funding Alliance is to advance leadership and economic opportunity for women and girls in Washington State. We invest in programs that advance our mission and key goals in six areas:
1) Expand women’s leadership personally, professionally, and throughout the community
2) Expand women’s political participation as voters, candidates, elected officials and appointed officials
3) Expand women’s philanthropy for women and girls
4) Narrow the wage gap between women and men and among women
5) Increase women’s long term financial stability
6) Engage more girls in high quality leadership development and STEM programs
We fund the full range of efforts needed to make progress on these goals. For detailed information on funding priorities, eligibility requirements, and the application process, please refer to our Grantmaking Guidelines.
Women’s Funding Alliance makes grants through both invitation-only and open RFP processes. All open invitations will be posted to our website. We have no open invitations at this time.