AMPLIFY – the most inspiring morning of the year!
Thanks to all who joined us to rise and shine a spotlight on women and girls on November 7! Together we raised an unprecedented $211,000 (and counting!) to drive powerful change for women and girls in Washington State.
AMPLIFY 2013 was made possible by many of our amazing champions. We’d like to thank:
- Bleachbear for kicking us off with lively, girl-power entertainment. Thanks, Tigerlily, Bird and Coco!
- Donna Brazile for shining a spotlight on building long-term economic power for women and girls in our state as well as increasing leadership across all sectors. As Donna proudly said, “We are powerful, we have the numbers. All it takes is a few good women to stand up and say ‘I'm ready, let’s lead.’”
- Our dedicated Table Captains for inviting guests and bringing together such a huge, generous community of supporters.
- Our leadership panel: Jamie-Rose Edwards, Sarah Studer and Amy Michael for sharing their personal stories of transformation and leadership. They truly set the stage for all women and girls this morning!
- Amy Cha and Husna Hanga, youth leaders from Young Women Empowered, for sharing what leadership means to them.
- Our dedicated board members, with an extra special thanks to Kelli Caroll and Amanda Dubois for creating a warm welcome and compelling call-to-action.
- Our generous sponsors: Foster Pepper PLLC, Golden Lasso, Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Inc P.S., Point Pride Foundation, and Seattle Children’s.
Couldn’t make it to AMPLIFY? You can still join in on the dynamic, game-changing energy of the morning by giving to Women’s Funding Alliance with a celebratory gift. Give now!
For more photos from AMPLIFY 2013, please visit our Facebook page.