Action! Cinema 2013
A huge thanks to all who attended the Kirkland and Seattle screenings of Raising Ms. President.
When more women are represented in politics, a broader agenda is discussed, an agenda that looks out for all Americans. When women have a seat at the table, more voices are represented and we will ultimately create a stronger state, country and world.
Making this a reality is as simple as taking action, raising your voice and building awareness. Here are a few ideas:
- Challenge your friends to start a conversation about women and leadership.
- Visit the Raising Ms. President website to find other resources, action ideas and inspirational films.
- Consider running for office!
- Volunteer for a campaign to help get women elected. Here are a few to get you started!
- Encourage all the women and girls in your life to become leaders.
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
- Girls on the Run Puget Sound
- Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Powerful Voices
- Real Grrls
- Seattle Girl’s School
- Young Women Empowered